- 2 Stand Up Paddle Boards and/or Kayak rentals
- Life Jackets for you
- Training from a professional dog trainer to make sure your dog is comfortable.
- Instructor sets up and tears down. You just show up!
- Written and video instructions to keep practicing at home.
What to Expect:
- Lesson is held at Lake Stanley Draper.
-Your dog just needs to be comfortable with the trainer touching or holding them.
-We will be working on confidence and safety around the water. How to get on and off the SUP safely. How to balance and be comfortable on the SUP.
- You will need to bring a leash, toys and treats for your dog. And prepare to get wet!
-The trainers are not human SUP or Kayak instructors. If you have prior experience on a SUP or kayak that is preferred. We can teach based on our experience using SUP's and Kayaks.
- Lesson's may be split between up to three dogs.
-Each lesson is 1.5 hour long. The cost for one lesson is $225.00.
ROC Animal Training & Behavior