Dog Trainer. People Teacher.
ROC Animal Training & Behavior
In Puppy Start Right Program your puppy will learn to:
- Be comfortable around new and novel stimuli, people and sounds.
Accept handling and restraint to become great veterinary patients.
Be independent. This is important to prevent separation anxiety.
Explore their environment at their own pace.
Learn to share or trade valued items (chew toys, foods, furniture).
Foundation skills that will help you live happily together.
- House training
- Playing biting & chewing
- Handling & restraint (to become a good vet patient!)
- Food bowl issues
- Confinement & crate training
- Independence training
Introduction to Training Topics:
- Clicker Training (To communicate clearly to your puppy!)
- Leave it / Drop it
- Leash Manners
Perfect for your new puppy!
What is included:
(4) 30 minute in home lessons
(4) Online Lessons
Puppy Start Right Book and Work Book
1 month of Puppy Passport Club
Facebook Support Group
Training Exercise Videos
Total Cost : $450.00
Puppy Start Right Program: