Dog Trainer. People Teacher.
To Join you can fill out the application below:
ROC Animal Training & Behavior
Why is Puppy Passport Club so important?
- ALL puppies need puppy socialization! Let us help you socialize your puppy safely!
- The best time to start is when your sweet perfect puppy is still behaving perfectly!
- There is NO advantage to waiting! The window of socialization begins to close at 12 weeks of age!
- It is one of THE MOST IMPORTANT things you can do to ensure your puppy's future.
- Socialization is not just about interacting with a bunch of people and puppies. Learn what it IS and what it ISN'T!
- Positive exposure to many new things can protect your puppy against future behavioral issues.
- Socialization is necessary for your puppy's ability to cope as an adult dog and, without it, can lead to lifelong deficits.
In Puppy Passport Club you will learn to:
- Use positive reinforcement training with your puppy.
- Prevent and manage undesired puppy behaviors.
- Ensure that socialization experiences are positive for your pup.
- Understand normal canine behavior.
- Read canine body language.
- Build a lifelong bond with your puppy.
The perfect way to help prepare your puppy for their new world!
Puppy Passport Club is a monthly training membership to safely socialize your puppy.
- For puppies 8 weeks to 5 months of age.
- Designated class times will be set up and you can come to one or all of the classes in that month.
- At the first of the month there is a live virtual class held in the Facebook Group. We go over all the Puppy fundamentals in this class.
- Each class will be held at a different location.
- Puppies will either watch from car, stroller, wagon or be on a safe cot or blanket you provide.
- Once you join Puppy Passport Club you will be added to a Facebook Group where the times/locations are posted in advance.
- Unused classes do not roll over.
- The membership is month to month and you can cancel at anytime.
- Only 8 puppies are allowed in Puppy Passport Club at one time.
- Puppies must be current on age appropriate vaccines, have a clear fecal and an exam by their veterinarian.
$150/month – 4 class times offered per month, plus Virtual class once a month.