Think of this like a dog selfie scavenger hunt with your furry, family member. You will be given a list of "dog friendly" places to visit, take a photo at each check point and submit your entire packet before a specific date. If you complete the entire trek your name will be put into a drawing for our grand prize. Each Participation Packet is $20.
Anyone with a dog who is animal and people friendly. It's okay to use different dogs at the check points if you have multiple dogs in your family.
This adventure will run from July 1st-Aug 31st, 2021. You can start at any time, but the deadline to submit the finished packet is at 7pm on August 31st, 2021.
Oklahoma City Metro Area. (FOR NOW!!!)
Why Not!! After the crazy year we have had with COVID we could all use a little adventure!
If you complete each checkpoint and submit, by the deadline, your name will be entered into a raffle for the grand prize. We will pull for a couple other prizes as well.
Grand Prize: $500 in cash!!!
Prize 2: $300 gift certificate to ROC Animal Training and Behavior!!
Prize 3: 3 Months of flowers from A New Beginning Florist!
Prize 4: Gift Certificate to KW Kollars (You may pick your size and color)!
Prize 5: $25 Gift Card to any Community Through Beer Group!
Prize 6: 2 Custom Tumblers!
Prize 7: A Place/Stay Cot from Bailey's Bronze!
Prize 8: A free Computer Class ($150 Value) from Flex Trak!
Prize 9: 2 Complimentary Grooms from The Dog House!
How does the adventure work?
1) Find and take a photo of your dog at all 30 check points. In the picture there needs to be something that proves your dog was at that location. (sign, menu, person in uniform, etc.)
2) Optional: Purchase an item from each check point to receive additional chances to win the grand prize drawing. Keep the receipt or make a copy and put that in your submitted packet. Each receipt you submit is an additional entry towards the grand prize.
3) Submit your completed packet at one time before 7pm on August 31st, 2021. Drawings will be held on September 1st, 2021.
4) Packets can be submitted in person at ROC Animal Training and Behavior or on a digital file. (Ex: thumb drive or email)
5) You do not need to be present for the drawing. The drawing will be held live on ROC Animal Training's Facebook Page. The prizes will be available for pick up the following week.
1) We ask that all dogs must be people or animal friendly. Some of the places to visit are very busy and loud.
2) You must be respectful of businesses and other customers while there. Follow all rules. Some dogs are not allowed in the business and are only allowed on the patio. We have marked which ones are "Patio Only" in the Packet.
3) You must clean up after your dog.
4) Each applicant is responsible for keeping track of their places visited. Submissions will only be accepted once all 30 check points have been hit.
5) Please be a good and responsible ambassador for your dog!
You can pick up your packet at ROC Animal Training and Behavior or for an additional $5 we will mail it to you.
If a business notifies us that a dog has been aggressive or reports an issue, we reserve the right to disqualify that dog from the drawings. No refunds will be given!
We hope to make this an annual event that grows across Oklahoma for years to come. Please help us to achieve this goal by showing respect to each business you visit. We look forward to seeing all your photos!
"An Absolutely Paw-some dog trek through the great state of Oklahoma!"
ROC Animal Training & Behavior
If you would like to be "Check Point" for future events
please fill out the form below.