Information and Class Rules:
- Families are welcome and encouraged to attend together. Children must be able to sit quietly when not training and not distract the other students.
- Classes are a maximum of 7 dogs per class and a minimum of 3. This ensures that you and your dog get plenty of attention and help.
- Payment is due when registering for the class and is NON REFUNDABLE. This is required to hold your spot in the class. Please note there are NO REFUNDS once you have registered.
- We recommend if you are considering signing up for a class that you thoroughly review your personal schedule to ensure you will not miss classes. It is best if you can make all the class. Missing one class is fine, but your dog will do better with the consistency of each week. If you miss a class then you forfeit that class. We do offer make up sessions for $30 if there is time in the schedule to do so.
- We reserve the right to ask any handler with a dog that is outwardly aggressive towards people and/or other dogs to be removed from the class environment and one on one privates can be done instead before attempting to continue in a class structure. If you are unsure if your dog will do well in a class, please contact us before registering and we can decide together.
- Once you have registered for a class you will receive a confirmation, please check this over to make sure your registration is accurate with the date and time of the class you selected.
- All dogs are required to have current vaccines for their age. Rabies, DHPP, Bordetella. (Titers are okay).
Vaccines must be given by a veterinarian. If vaccine records are not provided then your dog will not be allowed in class.
- If a dog has any diarrhea, vomiting, coughing or sneezing they can not come to class.
Advanced Manners is the next step in your dogs learning journey. In this class you will refine what you have learned in Basic Manners and we start to add low to high level distractions to all exercises. We will play games that will help your dog become fluent in his/her good behaviors. This mimics real life so your training actually works in the real world. We will learn loose leash walking, heel work, meet and greets with people and other dogs and stays. This is a 6 week class that meets once a week, total cost is $225.00.
In this 4 week class we will learn many fun ways to work with your dog and learn some new skills. Those skills will include: Body awareness (perfect for sport work), tricks, proofing obedience behaviors, enrichment activities and games.
Dogs must have completed Puppy Start Right Preschool, Basic Manners or have done private lessons prior to enrolling. Dogs must be dog and people friendly. This 4 week class is $200.00
This fun class is to help teach your dog to be a well mannered, patio dog! The class is held at ROC Training Center for 3 classes, then the last class is held at a local business patio. Your dog will learn to settle, be calm greeting friendly strangers, polite ordering, Leash walking, leave its, distractions and some fun tricks!
Your dog must have completed Basic Manners before enrolling. They can also have an evaluation. No reactive or aggressive dogs.
This four week class is $200.00 total.
Prepare your Puppy for a lifetime at your side! Early puppyhood is a critical time for socialization and learning. Experiences during this time set the stage for the rest of your puppy's life. We offer an online and in person group class for puppies 8 weeks-15 weeks of age.
Canine Outdoor Adventure is designed to teach owners how to handle their dogs in real life, everyday situations by using skills previously learned. We also learn how to have fun with our dogs and explore new places. This improves obedience, helps to enrich your dogs life and for you to have fun with your dog!
Each week we meet at a different area including fields, ponds, wooded areas, playgrounds and shopping areas. Your dog needs to be able to be okay with dogs and people and be non aggressive. Exercises will encourage good behavior in public as well as having fun with your dog.
This class is 4 weeks long and is $200.00.
This 6 week class is designed to help your reactive dog have a better quality of life. As well as teaching the owner to help support and change their dogs behaviors in an effective way, using kind methods. This class is a hybrid class. The owner comes to the class times and will have written and video homework to submit each week. No dogs will be in the class room. We focus on how to manage the reactivity, teach alternate behaviors all while creating achievable training goals. Dogs who would benefit from this class are those that bark, pull towards, act aggressive, are over excited or jump up on people.
The class is $350.00 for 6 weeks.
ROC Animal Training & Behavior
Group classes are a great way to learn with your dog. Our goal is to provide a safe and fun learning environment that will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to successfully work with your dog to get the kind of behavior you like, both at home and out in the world. Classes are kept small, typically 6 dogs per class. You will get individual attention and help during class.
Below is a list of the different classes offered. To enroll online click the enroll now button and find the date and time of your choice. Classes are offered at different days and times through out the year.
This is a 6 week class that meets once a week. Using fun, reward-based methods, owners gain a firm understanding of why our dogs respond the way they do. This class is learning the foundations to how your dog thinks, why they do what they do and how to create a great bond with your dog all while improving your dogs manners. For dogs 4 months and older. During this course your dog will learn: Targeting, settle, sit, down, watch, leave it and come (recall). The total cost for the 6 weeks is $225.00.